Titanium's resistance to corrosion and erosion, make it an outstanding material to be used in many industrial applications including:
- Chemical processing - vessels, heat exchangers, tanks, agitators, coolers and piping systems for processing of highly corrosive and aggressive materials
- Oil and gas production - downhole equipment and instrumentation, etc. for offshore and deep well applications
- Paper and pulp manufacturing
- Heat transfer - condensers in power plants, refineries, air conditioning systems, chemical plants, oil and gas platforms, etc.
- Desalinization plants
- Marine applications for both military and commercial - for its strength and immunity to salt water corrosion